In the current best console game deals, reliable games dealer AntOnline via eBay Daily Deals is providing the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s Finish Ps 4 Bundle just for $209.99 shipped. That’s about $90 from the regular cost and also the best we are able to find. So we also have the Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Console Bundle just for $199.99 shipped.
Much more of today’s best game deals, plus the most known offers still around are lower below:
- For Recognition: Luxurious Edition on PS4 for $32 (Reg. $50) Amazon . com
- Yooka-Laylee $30 (Reg. $40) Amazon . com
- HITMAN The Entire First Season on Xbox One for $24 (Reg. $50) Microsoft
- Jotun: Valhalla Edition Xbox digital $5 (Reg. $15) Microsoft
- Mario Maker 3DS $35 or $28 w/ GCU (Reg. $40) Best To Buy
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of your time 3DS $12 or $15 w/ GCU (Reg. $20) Best To Buy
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon 3DS $12 or $15 w/ GCU (Reg. $20) Best To Buy
- Mario 3D Land 3DS $20 or $25 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) Best To Buy
- New Mario Bros. 2 $20 or $25 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) Best To Buy
- Mario Kart 7 $20 or $25 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) Best To Buy
- Battlefield 1 $30 (Reg $40+) Amazon . com
- Long Way Away 5 pre-order $48 (Prime only) Amazon . com
- Assassin’s Creed Origins pre-order $48 + $ten best Buy credit Best To Buy
- Mario Odyssey pre-order $48 + $10 credit (GCU only) Best To Buy
There has been some solid discounts around the Steam hardware today. The Steam Link Movies Online Player is lower to $15 Prime shipped and the Steam Controller can be obtained for $34.99 shipped. That’s matching around the controller and also the cheapest Amazon . com has offered the Steam Link for.
Lower below you’ll find more console game deals and new items. Your everyday iOS/Mac application sales are in route!
expand full story
Remote Play Xbox One Games to Windows, Android or iOS
VIVEK KAUSHIK: I have a problem, when I walked into my room I didn't see a pc \nCan someone tell me how to solve this
Memes. Dank: VIVEK KAUSHIK lol
Robinhood Call Of Duty: VIVEK KAUSHIK
Luis Alamilla: If you don't have Windows 10 pro to use the microsoft remote desktop app. Use an alternative like Splashtop 2.
Naser Hassan: nais
BleedingGums: Another alternative if you have the graphics card for it, use Moonlight on your device. You can allow Moonlight to start from your desktop instead of a game. Since the latest update to Windows 10 they gave the ability to make your laptop into a hotspot. With that, it pretty much gets rid of all the lag, if any. If you don't have a graphics card that supports game stream, you can use Remotr on your PC and device.
alexis Fleeky: Lmao I took it to school and played my friends in madden.
Just An Ugly Monster Thing: XD okay. Controller loses connection at like 40 feet.
xXJtagWarfareXx: Just An Ugly Monster Thing What about using an MFi controller on iOS?
One punch Meme: Or you could get windows 10 mobile phone.
El Gatò: Richard Couillard For the ps4 remote play you still have to be on the same network
West Camino: don't have pc
Sirsmilealot 1: Cool
Pyrominstrals: GOD DAMNIT IVE FUCKING HAD ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT BE MORE GOD DAMN CLEAR FUCKING HELL
XM Ajax: Pyrominstrals what's wrong?
LeoLionGames: I felt that it was actually really clear, it was also kind of self explanatory once I got my Xbox hooked up to my PC
Jake Deschamps: Wish I could do this directly to my mobile device…
Luis Alamilla: Same, will make a video when or if it ever happens.
R32 Gaming: Are the controller inputs laggy? For the PS4 it is.
Connor Daley: I- GSXR -I Probably on your phone